Home J&K Crime branch Kashmir booked managing director of international Collage of aviation...

Crime branch Kashmir booked managing director of international Collage of aviation for cheating innocent students.

469
SHARE

Srinagar,12 July 2018-CNS:-Crime Branch Kashmir received a complaint through CM’s Grievance cell Srinagar and Civil Aviation Department J&K Govt.  Wherein it is alleged that the students pursuing the aviation & Hospitality Courses offered by the International Collage of Aviation Baghat Barzulla Srinagar are made to pay hefty amounts as the courses fee. However the said collage is not recognized/ registered with the Govt.

An enquiry was initiated into the matter. During the course of which it revealed that the proprietor cum Managing Director International Collage of Aviation Nazir Ahmad has established the said collage without seeking proper registration from the regulatory authority of Govt. of India. The said suspect cheated the innocent students and has taken lacks of rupees as course fee in the collage. It also transpired that the suspect pasted different logos on the courses certificates and lured the gullible aspirants under the garb of imparting courses/providing the jobs. He has taken various amounts i.e.’’ Rs=60000, 80000 and 1.20 lacks for the (06) month and one year courses from students & deceitfully, dishonestly.  The suspect caused wrongful gain upon himself against a corresponding loss to the students. The act of omission and commission of offences prima-facie discloses commission of offences punishable U/S 420 RPC. Accordingly case has been registered and investigation set into motion.