Home J&K Kulgam  police  organize Bharat Darshan Tour

Kulgam  police  organize Bharat Darshan Tour

696
SHARE

By Tariq Yousuf

Kulgam,27 August 2018-CNS:- In order to enlighten the younger generation of this district about rich cultural heritage and diversity of the country, a Bharat Darshan tour of young students was organized by J&K Police District Kulgam under Civic action programme. About 52 students of different parts of district are participating in the tour under the supervision of officers of District Police Kulgam. DIG SKR Anantnag Sh. Amit Kumar,IPS Flagged off the tour today from Mirbazar in presence of DY. Commissioner Kulgam,SSP Kulgam,Co’s of RR,CRPF and officers from district police Kulgam lodging,boarding  and transport facilities by air are being provided by district Police kulgam.

Kulgam,In order to enlighten the younger generation of this district about rich cultural heritage and diversity of the country, a Bharat Darshan tour of young students was organized by J&K Police District Kulgam under Civic action programme. About 52 students of different parts of district are participating in the tour under the supervision of officers of District Police Kulgam. DIG SKR Anantnag Sh. Amit Kumar,IPS Flagged off the tour today from Mirbazar in presence of DY. Commissioner Kulgam,SSP Kulgam,Co’s of RR,CRPF and officers from district police Kulgam lodging,boarding  and transport facilities by air are being provided by district Police kulgam.