Home J&K Govt. Boys Higher secondary Dadasara celebrates its annual day

Govt. Boys Higher secondary Dadasara celebrates its annual day

675
SHARE
Sheikh Shabir 
Tral,Sep 12 CNS: Govt. Higher secondary school Dadasara celebrated its annual day on wednesday with great enthusiasm at Dadasara,
During the celebratory function, several cultural programs, topics, skits, solo songs were presented by various groups of students which were highly appreciated by the audience.
On that occasion, the Principal of the institute Muzafer wani appreciated the performances of the students and said that these functions provide a platform to students where they can showcase their hidden talents.
wani said that the students here are talented and they have proved their mettle at district as well as state levels.
Meanwhile, deputy commissioner Pulwama Gh Mohd Dar , as the chief guest presented an informative lecture and shared some good messages among the students.
 D.C .also hailed the contribution of the said Higher Secondary and congratulated them for organising such fruitful programmes. To give the institution an impetus to maintain its contribution in future also,he handed over a cash cheque of 5 lack rupees for construction of dilapidated boundary wall and as an inspiration for students he also distributed one thousand rupees each to Three  best performing students.He also issued on spot instructions to establish a reading room & laboratory for the institution to make it an educational hub for the generations to come.
Besides DC,information officer pulwama,  DPO Manzoor Ahmad Khan, Auqaf Chairman Ab khaliq and other dignitaries were also present who presented their lectures among students and wished them good luck in future.