Home J&K BDAC demanded extension of BCJU Ractor Prof. GM.Butt.

BDAC demanded extension of BCJU Ractor Prof. GM.Butt.

582
SHARE
Bhaderwah,Nov 5,CNS: Bhaderwah Development Action Committee held a meeting of it’s members under the chairmanship BDAC president  Imtiaz ul Rehman Butt at Sarafan Bhaderwah with a demand of extension of BCJU Ractor Prof GM Butt
While talking to media after the meeting Imtiaz ul Rehman said that on behalf of Bhaderwah public we appeal to hounerable Governor of Jammu and Kashmir Mr.Satya Paul Malik  for the continuation of Prof. G M Bhat as the rector Bhaderwah Campus on account of his outstanding contribution to this campus. As everyone already knows that Jammu University got A+ grade with the progress which NAAC team has been in Bhaderwah Campus and till this progress is only because of the visionary administrator Prof. G M Bhat. It is on record that NAAC team has appreciated the B.Ed. course and Little Angles School thereby contributing in achieving A+ grade. It pertinent to mention the change which Bhaderwah Campus witnessed since the past five years under the leadership of Prof. G.M. Bhat. During his tenure there has been a drastic change in infrastructure development, a number of new courses have been introduced like M Sc. Geography, BBA, B Com H’nors, B.Ed. and the Little Angles School is the result of his untiring efforts and vision. The Bhaderwah Campus started with three courses with little infrastructure in 2006 and up to 2013 it remained the same as it had started. It is only after Prof. G. M. Bhat joined the campus and now we have seven courses with a school. M Ed, M.A History and BA LLB are in pipeline. It is very evident that the progress Bhaderwah Campus has seen under his supervision could not have been possible without Prof. G.M. Bhat. The ground, basket ball court and many more are his contributions. SANGAM Festivals of whole state was possible in which 32 colleges of the state participated in various events for five days. There were many campuses established along with Bhaderwah Campus and it is quite visible to see how, many campuses have reached the level of Bhaderwah campus. Since 2013, MBA course was non-functional but later in 2015 BBA and B.Com Honours was introduced to revive MBA and this year students pass out from BBA and B.Com joined MBA thereby reviving the Department. Keeping in view his calibre and contribution in the development of Bhaderwah Campus, we the members of civil society on behalf of common masses of Bhaderwah recommended the authorities of University of Jammu kindly continue the tenure of Prof. G. M. Bhat up to his superannuation else it will be injustice with the Bhaderwah Campus as well as with the society of Bhaderwah. So it is better to use his valuable leadership qualities in this campus which will in turn nurture the academic facade of entire Chenab Valley.