Home J&K Educational and motivational tour forstudents of Tangdhar to Delhi, Agra, Jaipur and...

Educational and motivational tour forstudents of Tangdhar to Delhi, Agra, Jaipur and back

64
SHARE

Srinagar, Dec 1, CNS:Educational cum motivational tour organised by Army reached Srinagar on 30 Nov 2018. The tour comprising 20 students and one teacher visited Delhi, Jaipur and Agra from 20 November 2018 to 01 December 2018. The tour today interacted with Lt Gen AK Bhatt, General Officer Commanding, Chinar Corps at Drugmulla. While interacting with the students the Corps Commander asked them to share the experiences  with their families and friends upon their return to Tangdhar.

The ten day tour not only provided an opportunity for the students to explore various historical places but also facilitated them to see the unique  diversity of their country. The tour also got an opportunity to meet the Hon’ble Governor of Rajasthan, Shri Kalyan Singh at Raj Bhawan, Jaipur.  During the tour the students visited various historical places like Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Jantar Mantar, Jal Mahal (Jaipur), Hawa Mahal (Jaipur), Qutub Minar (Delhi) and Red fort. The students also enjoyed visiting various malls, outlets of popular brands, entertainment zone and food courts during the visit.

The tour was organised by Army under Sadhbhavana with the aim of providing the students an insight into the rich and diverse cultural heritage of the nation and fostering the spirit of pluralism and national integration.